rmc28: Rachel in hockey gear on the frozen fen at Upware, near Cambridge (Default)
[personal profile] rmc28 posting in [community profile] c25k

A morning run for a change today, and I remembered to track from the beginning. The weather was a little more challenging: bit of a breeze, bit of a drizzle, but the thing about running in late summer drizzle is it's more cooling than annoying. The actual run was fine, I feel like I'm getting used to the actual movement of running and more comfortable doing it.

One of my hockey teammates said the nice thing about running was how little time it takes compared to hockey practice: you put on your trainers and you go, you get back and shower and you're done. No getting to the rink and taking fifteen minutes to put skates and pads on and the same again in reverse afterwards.

Now to prove I can still get offspring to school on time ...

Page generated Sep. 29th, 2026 06:16 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios